Film and Animation Producer
At Nice and Serious, we believe in making creative work the world needs. We have our feet firmly on the ground and know the world doesn’t need more of the same. It needs us to draw a line in the sand, and back the people fixing things. It needs us to change minds, and make people demand better.
Our team of 20 people is a mix of filmmakers, strategists, art directors, coders, designers, copywriters, animators and client service. Over the last 10 years we’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most innovative, purpose-led brands including Macmillan, Parkrun, innocent, YMCA, Dogs Trust, Unilever, Ben & Jerry’s, The Co-op and WWF. We’ve recently achieved B-Corp Certification and you can find out more about what that means here. We’re currently working remotely full-time with the aim to balance this out with flexible co-working space hubs over the coming months.
Who we’re looking for
We’re on the hunt for a new film and animation producer to join our team. This is a key production role at Nice and Serious and they will oversee the execution of the majority of our video projects.
The day to day
- Working with our charity and corporate clients on a mix of film and animation projects.
- Championing agency processes to ensure project delivery is as efficient and worry free as possible.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Identifying opportunities for growth within our existing client base.
- Monitoring the financial efficiency of projects.
- Supporting the Managing Director with finance forecasting and revenue reporting.
- Supporting the new business team with proposals and pitches.
- Creating the budget and timeline for productions.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget and reallocate resources when issues arise.
- Maintaining a database of suppliers and freelancers and owning the booking process.
- Manage all logistics for video shoots and be able to adapt according to changes in schedule and other variables.
- Creation and ownership of call sheets.
- Ensuring all legal requirements are met for the shoot (visa’s, licences, permissions, etc).
- Managing the entire post-production process, both internally and when we work with other production companies.
- Collating client feedback and ensuring it has been addressed.
- Delivering final files and ensuring everything is quality controlled.
- Ensuring deliverables are correct and comply to any technical requirements (For instance Clearcast)
- Have full responsibility for usage rights and transmission.
- Manage the entire animation process from concept, storyboard, design, animation and delivery.
You will report directly to the Managing Director.
The Nice Stuff
We’re all about making Nice and Serious a seriously nice place to be. Here are a few things we do:
- Flexible working hours and policy
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
- Bonus Scheme
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year (plus three additional days off over the Xmas period)
- Annual Weekend Away (usually in the summer)
- Passion project time through Nice Works, our internal passion project initiative
- Headspace Subscription
- £100 per annum towards eyecare
- Annual personal training budget
The Serious Stuff
Nice and Serious is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We’re also proactively committed to protecting the mental, as well as physical, health, safety and well-being and that of all those who work for us.
Please send your CV and a cover email to email@example.com