We’re on the hunt for a new account executive/junior project manager to join our team. If this sounds interesting, read on!
At Nice and Serious, we believe in making creative work the world needs. We have our feet firmly on the ground and know the world doesn’t need more of the same. It needs us to draw a line in the sand, and back the people fixing things. It needs us to change minds, and make people demand better.
Our team of 20 people is a mix of filmmakers, strategists, art directors, coders, designers, copywriters, animators and client service. Over the last 10 years we’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most innovative, purpose-led brands including Macmillan, Parkrun, innocent, YMCA, Dogs Trust, Unilever, Ben & Jerry’s, The Co-op and WWF. We’ve recently achieved B-Corp Certification and you can find out more about what that means here. We’re currently working remotely full-time with the aim to balance this out with flexible co-working space hubs over the coming months.
The day to day
- Working on a mixture of projects with our charity and corporate clients.
- Championing agency processes to ensure project delivery is as efficient and worry free as possible.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Monitoring the financial efficiency of projects.
- Supporting the Managing Director with finance forecasting and revenue reporting.
- Supporting the new business team with proposals and pitches.
- Relay feedback from the client to the team, and vice versa
- Produce project schedules with key delivery milestones
- Produce quotes and invoices
- Manage budgets using time management software
- Update Managing Director on project status
- Produce Scope of Work and client contracts
- Creating timelines and allocating resources for projects.
- Ensuring the project is delivered on time and on budget
You will report directly to the Account Director.
The Nice Stuff
We’re all about making Nice and Serious a seriously nice place to be. Here are a few things we do:
- Flexible working hours and policy
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
- Bonus Scheme
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year (plus three additional days off over the Xmas period)
- Annual Weekend Away (usually in the summer)
- Passion project time through Nice Works, our internal passion project initiative
- Headspace Subscription
- £100 per annum towards eyecare
- Annual personal training budget
The Serious Stuff
Nice and Serious is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We’re also proactively committed to protecting the mental, as well as physical, health, safety and well-being and that of all those who work for us.
Please send your CV and a cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org