Account Director - Maternity Cover - LDN
At Nice and Serious, we believe in making creative work the world needs. We have our feet firmly on the ground and know the world doesn’t need more of the same. It needs us to draw a line in the sand, and back the people fixing things. It needs us to change minds, and make people demand better.
Our team of 20 people is a mix of filmmakers, strategists, art directors, coders, designers, copywriters, animators and client service. Over the last 10 years we’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most innovative, purpose-led brands including: Macmillan, Parkrun, innocent, YMCA, Dogs Trust, Unilever, Ben & Jerry’s, The Co-op and WWF. We’ve recently achieved B-Corp Certification and you can find out more about what that means here.
Who we’re looking for
We’re on the hunt for an Account Director to join our team for a minimum 6 month Maternity Cover contract with the possibility to extend. We need someone who’s not only serious about creating great work and building lasting relationships but also has a nice approach to team leadership and collaboration. We’re currently working remotely full-time with the aim to balance this out with flexible co working space hubs over the coming months.
The day to day will look like...
- Being responsible for delivering best in class client service including account growth, strategic support and project delivery
- Working with clients at a senior level across a mixture of charities and corporates
- Account management support for key campaigns such as devising approaches, leading meetings, scoping work, guiding the client through the project
- Championing agency processes to ensure project delivery is as efficient and worry free as possible
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key clients
- Identifying opportunities for growth within our existing client base
- Monitoring the financial efficiency of projects
- Supporting the Managing Director with finance forecasting and revenue reporting
- Supporting the new business team with proposals and pitches
- You’ll have 1-2 years of experience working in an Account Director role with a background in creative communications
- You’ll have worked on new business pitches and feel comfortable writing proposals to win new work
- You’ll be process led with and have the ability to plan and run client projects at a senior level
- You’ll have solid skills in written and oral communication, as well as being confident in presenting
- You’ll be able to lead teams, learn quickly and adapt yourself to changing environments
- You’ll have great time management and you are deadline driven with good attention to detail
- You’ll enjoy collaboration being at the core of every process and happy to input and advise both strategically and creatively
- You’ll be the master of your own self-development, grabbing every learning opportunity on offer
The Nice Stuff
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive when you work at Nice and Serious:
- Flexible working hours and policy
- Pro-Rata holiday allowance of 25 days per year (plus three additional days off over the Xmas period)
- Passion project time through Nice Works, our internal passion project initiative
- Headspace Subscription
The Serious Stuff
Nice and Serious is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We also are proactively committed to protecting the mental, as well as physical, health, safety and well-being and that of all those who work for us.
Please send your CV and a cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org